With its Joy in Enough programme, Green Christian is seeking to bring about a society and an economy which is just and joyful, convivial and humane, in which all have enough but none have too much - and which operates within the boundaries of nature. They are looking to recruit two motivated individuals to help build an initial public profile and supporter base, and lay foundations for further growth.
- will launch, develop and maintain Joy in Enough's online presence
- will begin to build the programme's profile and audience among the intended supporter base, mainly Christians in the UK
- will 'prepare the way' for the launch of the more comprehensive programme.
- will form relationships with donors and funders, and raise funds which will enable Joy in Enough to be sustained in the medium and long term
- will augment our existing funding and help us to ensure that the project is resilient in the event that that funding is not continued.
The Content Editor will work four hours per week on average, the Development Officer will work three hours per week on average. Both roles will be paid at £12 per hour. Appointment will be for an initial period of 12 months with the possibility of extension. Contact Tony Emerson:
for an application pack, and if you would like an informal discussion.
Closing date: Thursday July 6th
Interviews: Thursday July 20th